Terms of Service
This page covers the terms of service, acceptable use, privacy and cookies policies. By ticking the box to agree to the content on this page when placing an order or registering for the forum, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to them.
It is not our desire to create a long-winded legal document that you would never read, so we are only covering the most important issues.
Terms of Service
The service is provided to authorised persons or organisations (referred to in this document as “Subscriber” or “you”). Any use of the service is subject to any restrictions listed below.
If you are an individual Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all persons who gain access through your account. If you are a commercial Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all your employees, agents and/or customers. In either instance, a violation of these Terms and Policies by anyone using your account will be treated as a violation by you.
Agreed Hosting is not responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. Agreed Hosting does not make implied or written warranties for any of our services. Agreed Hosting denies any warranty or merchant-ability for a specific purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Agreed Hosting or the wholesale provider.
The wholesaler carries out 1 backup per day and holds it for 30 days. These backups are strictly for their own use, in case of a server failure. However you may also request that we ask the wholesaler to restore files. This is not meant as a replacement for keeping your own backups, and we are in no way responsible for the integrity of those backups. Agreed Hosting will not provide backups of accounts suspended or terminated due to abuse.
You will be notified when your account is due for its annual renewal and given 7 days to make your payment. After that time, your account may be suspended, if the fee was not paid. After 14 days, your account may be terminated. Termination will result in total loss of all data.
If you find your reseller package is not working for you, and we cannot make it so, you can ask for a refund within 30 days. We do not try to make it hard for you to get a refund, so please do not open a PayPal dispute.
This site uses session and persistent cookies to enable you to stay logged in if you so desire. These are small text files that remain on your computer or mobile device.
If you do not wish cookies to be stored, you can use your browser in ‘incognito’ mode. All cookies will then be deleted when your browser is closed. You can learn more about cookies here.
- Use your account in a way that constitutes violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law).
- Use your account to break security, or so as to actually break security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file which does not belong to you.
- Host pornographic or child exploitation content.
- Use your account as a file or image storage service.
- Use your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to from your account.
- Upload, link to or store warez, cracks or other pirated software.
- Assist in or directly distribute copyrighted material.
- Send spam emails or cause server IP addresses to become blacklisted.
- Excessively use your account in such a way as to limit the bandwidth, memory or CPU resources available to other users.
- Use your account to interfere with, or deny service to, any user or any host on the Internet.
- Use your account to to engage in ‘syn’ flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s), or any other methods of denial-of-service attacks.